design looks really nice.
for me it would be ideal to have the same measurements as the alkatronic, so they can be stacked on top of each other, and form a unity, that would be very eye pleasing
Posts made by olivervm
I meant the ability to dispens a certain amount of drops instead of a certain amount of ml.
Some products are really concentrated and require only 1 drop for each 100L aquarium volume, it would be nice to have this as some products don't water down easy, they oxidate really quickly when watered down with osmosis water to be able to dose in ml instead of drops.
keep up the good work, really looking forward to my christmas present
- a possibility to connect float switches or sensors to give a warning when the dosing bottle is empty.
- a calculation based on the dosing amount that says when the dosing bottle will probably be empty, with a warning beforehand to check the bottle as it is near empty.
- a back flush possibility
- possibility to connect a stirrer per dosing channel
- possibility to dose bigger amounts than usual, example automatic water changes
- possibility to name the channels, and to name the doser.
- possibility to change the colour of the dosing heads
- possibility to store a certain dosing schedule with a name, example: carbon dosing, so when needed, i can just activate that dosing schedule instead of reprogramming everything.
- possibility to program x increment or x additional dosings in x days, like a acclimation program on lights for corals.
- manual priming
- drop dose possibility (thinner dosing lines?)
- calibration for drop dosing, calibration based on weight or ml dosed.
- a set of extra dosing heads with different gauge of dosing lines (like used in the alkatronic)