Wish list (software)
- Cloud control right from the launch of the product to enable remote tuning (especially for travelers)
- KH take up is different during lighting hours vs non lighting hours. Have an ability to distinguish this to tune a ratio between the 2.
- Or Ability to get the Alkatronic to be run in a 'learning' mode => Alkatronic runs every 2 hours for "x" number of days to learn the profile + user set dosing regime. Then the app makes auto adjustment or recommends settings
- Consider calcium reactor users who may use CR as the primary method. They may use dosetronic to supplement or be used as backup (for KH, Ca & Mg)
- Ability to specify & track amount of additive in the dosing container. App has a 'color button or graphic' to notify if additive is running low. Something visual when the app is opened. And app notification of course.
- Flexibility to select days to dose (eg. Monday only. Or Sunday & Wed)
- Able to name the fluid or pump
- Logging capability for troubleshooting.
- Calibration backup - ability to download settings for safekeeping & sharing
Wish list (hardware)
- Small foot print. Ability to mount vertically
- Small tube of silicon grease for maintenance (if they are long life pumps)
- Check valves if the peristaltic pumps are not able to hold the back pressure