Just as the topic states, let's get suggestions in this topic to see how much better we all can make the unit overall.
Just a few to start:
- Move more functionality to the web interface from the app,
- Implement fail-safe features (both with and without water/reagent in test vial)
- Maybe allow pump D to simply dose dKH based on a schedule between testing. For instance, if I know that I need to dose 50ml dKH in between my testing, rather than test more frequently, can I just split that amount and have it dose on a schedule, then test on a separate schedule? I know this is something that could be done with the Dosetronic, but if I do not need to have to heads dedicated to alk, that'll be awesome.
What are some of your thoughts and ideas for the unit?
- Implement dosing schedule for pump D
- Implement scheduling for testing (@Tim-Asquith)
- In web interface, be able to have some type of reporting to calculate the amount of dKH dosed during certain timeframe (@Daniel-Eriksson)