What features you like to build into Dosetronic?

@daniel-eriksson said in What features you like to build into Dosetronic?:

My wish list.
-One feature I would like to see is to be able to set total number of dosed amount (in ml) per day and how many times during the day it should be dosed. Say I put in 100ml, 10 times per day it should dose 10ml evenly distributed 10 times over 24 hours.
-Another feature would be to select hour to dose for every channel during the day. Lets say I want to dose more during the day I could select 4 doses during the day and 2 doses during the night (exsmple of dosing schedule: 02, 06, 10, 14, 16, 19) - the total amount to be dosed should be distributed event between the selected times.

this is already included for an easy setup procedure. total ml per day and how many times per day

@jesse-hilder said in What features you like to build into Dosetronic?:

I would like to see the dosetronic dose other elements like calcium and magnesium based on the result of the Alkatronic and total alkilinity demand.

this is exactly what we are aiming for when user has both alkatronic and dosetronic. it will be a very powerful combo when put together.

@olivervm said in What features you like to build into Dosetronic?:

• a possibility to connect float switches or sensors to give a warning when the dosing bottle is empty.
  • a calculation based on the dosing amount that says when the dosing bottle will probably be empty, with a warning beforehand to check the bottle as it is near empty.
  • a back flush possibility
  • possibility to connect a stirrer per dosing channel
  • possibility to dose bigger amounts than usual, example automatic water changes
  • possibility to name the channels, and to name the doser.
  • possibility to change the colour of the dosing heads
  • possibility to store a certain dosing schedule with a name, example: carbon dosing, so when needed, i can just activate that dosing schedule instead of reprogramming everything.
  • possibility to program x increment or x additional dosings in x days, like a acclimation program on lights for corals.
  • manual priming
  • drop dose possibility (thinner dosing lines?)
  • calibration for drop dosing, calibration based on weight or ml dosed.
  • a set of extra dosing heads with different gauge of dosing lines (like used in the alkatronic)

grtz oli

very good suggestions. just like alkatronic, we already have an alert when reagent or the kh solution is low. we have the accuracy of the pumps to calculate that instead of having a float switch.

One thing I am not sure is the connection to a stirrer because of extra safety tests when we have extra power sockets on the product.

the dosetronic will be accurate to +/-0.5ml based on tests we have done so far.

not 100% sure about the drop dose? you mean very fine dose?

@callanboy thank you so much, all are very good suggestions. I think we can do many of these. by default, each head will dose 5 min apart.

@degregoriis yes, this will be included. with the next update for Alkatronic, this will also be possible

@eric said in What features you like to build into Dosetronic?:

Let me start, make adjustments via the cloud so I can change settings while I am on the go!

This would be a real plus

For me same as Oli but adding:

• Alkatronic to adjust the Dosertronic based on added KH liquid
  • full control over internet, not only locally via wifi or bluetooth

The ability to say what exact time one wants to dose to the minute i.e. head 1 dose 5 ml @ 09:00 and head 2 dose 4.7ml @ 09:22 .
The ability to set doser up by phone and to copy dosing set points from one doser to another doser.
Option to set doser as master or slave or ability of programming to realise how many Doseatronics someone has.
Ability to use andriod or ios from release of product as i'm still waiting Fucustronic 1 light to use andriod.
And final point would it be posible to have a 12v outlet (5.5 x 2.1mm socket) so we could run a stirrer for a couple of minutes before dosing (we would be able to set power to outlet via programming for whatever time and for how long wanted for).
and that is my list over and above what has already been said. This is what sets this company apart from the the others is your ability to take what we hobbists ask for and to include where possible into the design of the product what we ask for.

• a possibility to connect float switches or sensors to give a warning when the dosing bottle is empty.
  • a calculation based on the dosing amount that says when the dosing bottle will probably be empty, with a warning beforehand to check the bottle as it is near empty.
  • a back flush possibility
  • possibility to connect a stirrer per dosing channel
  • possibility to dose bigger amounts than usual, example automatic water changes
  • possibility to name the channels, and to name the doser.
  • possibility to change the colour of the dosing heads
  • possibility to store a certain dosing schedule with a name, example: carbon dosing, so when needed, i can just activate that dosing schedule instead of reprogramming everything.
  • possibility to program x increment or x additional dosings in x days, like a acclimation program on lights for corals.
  • manual priming
  • drop dose possibility (thinner dosing lines?)
  • calibration for drop dosing, calibration based on weight or ml dosed.
  • a set of extra dosing heads with different gauge of dosing lines (like used in the alkatronic)

grtz oli

Base on daily data it seem at certain hour after light on the measure kh is at the lowest.
If we can reprogram to add additional test at these hours the drop daily during these hour will be less.
Now if I choose every 4 hour it will only check every 4 hr if reading is above minimum setting and 2 hour check if it is below minimum setting

I would like to see the dosetronic dose other elements like calcium and magnesium based on the result of the Alkatronic and total alkilinity demand.

My wish list.
-One feature I would like to see is to be able to set total number of dosed amount (in ml) per day and how many times during the day it should be dosed. Say I put in 100ml, 10 times per day it should dose 10ml evenly distributed 10 times over 24 hours.
-Another feature would be to select hour to dose for every channel during the day. Lets say I want to dose more during the day I could select 4 doses during the day and 2 doses during the night (exsmple of dosing schedule: 02, 06, 10, 14, 16, 19) - the total amount to be dosed should be distributed event between the selected times.

This post is deleted!

Let me start, make adjustments via the cloud so I can change settings while I am on the go!

Photos of the current prototype

1_1535085580622_F748175F-B3F6-4370-8D9A-7AC6B6373A2F.jpeg 0_1535085580622_3F98C09D-A99B-4A74-9026-FDF8651FF34B.jpeg]