@olivervm said in What features you like to build into Dosetronic?:
- a possibility to connect float switches or sensors to give a warning when the dosing bottle is empty.
- a calculation based on the dosing amount that says when the dosing bottle will probably be empty, with a warning beforehand to check the bottle as it is near empty.
- a back flush possibility
- possibility to connect a stirrer per dosing channel
- possibility to dose bigger amounts than usual, example automatic water changes
- possibility to name the channels, and to name the doser.
- possibility to change the colour of the dosing heads
- possibility to store a certain dosing schedule with a name, example: carbon dosing, so when needed, i can just activate that dosing schedule instead of reprogramming everything.
- possibility to program x increment or x additional dosings in x days, like a acclimation program on lights for corals.
- manual priming
- drop dose possibility (thinner dosing lines?)
- calibration for drop dosing, calibration based on weight or ml dosed.
- a set of extra dosing heads with different gauge of dosing lines (like used in the alkatronic)
very good suggestions. just like alkatronic, we already have an alert when reagent or the kh solution is low. we have the accuracy of the pumps to calculate that instead of having a float switch.
One thing I am not sure is the connection to a stirrer because of extra safety tests when we have extra power sockets on the product.
the dosetronic will be accurate to +/-0.5ml based on tests we have done so far.
not 100% sure about the drop dose? you mean very fine dose?