Been having some issues with cloud function.
For a couple of weeks now no measurements have been uploaded to my app or cloud. Its testing and dosing properly, but no data is getting uploaded. I've been away during this time a lot and have not had time til the last week to look into whats not working. I thought at first it was my wifi, other things connected has been going on and offline and since I changed router lately I thought it was that. So I went back to the old router wich have been working fine before. Also during the time of being offline my reagent needed changing wich I did and told the machine via the app.
Now, this is the case.
- I have gone through the whole troubleshooting step by step.
- I can see in my routers settings that the alkatronic is infact online.
- It keeps uploading other information, like the reagent needing refilling. When I changed back to my old router it was sending me 1 massage a minute for a full 24 hours telling me I needed to refill reagent until I turned that function of completely. If I try to turn it back on it starts sending me 1 message a minute telling me its time to refill reagent. I have tried to tell it I have refilled but it doesn't matter.
- Upload mode is on. (I just tried to turn it of and back on, waiting to see if that helps)
- I have come to my wits end, I have no idea what to do anymore. I´ve tried turning the machine off and on, I´ve tried reinstalling the app. I´ve tried most things I can think of but now I need some new Ideas.
- The router have been working fine before so I really don't think its about that not working, especially since Im getting other info from the machine.