Coming update for Alkatronic, and Cloud

Info of coming update

Alkatronic is now expanding and satisfied customer increasing every day. With that also the experience increase how we can further improve the product for you. Therefore we at the moment are working very hard to as fast as possible release some great updates for you, to further enhance the user experience.

Here is some of the updates you can expect as soon as we are done and tested it carefully:

1. Some Android users experience bad BT stability. For those customers, but also for all of you, we will release an huge extension of the cloud, so you can control all settings including the calibrations through the cloud!, and thus you do not have to use the BT-app if you do not want to.
  2. A so called fast mode for tanks with high demand of coral growth, where the dosing algoritms will be some more ”aggressive”
  3. An improvement also of the normal mode dosing algorithm, so the dosing will get you back in line with higher precision
  4. Action mode will remember its status also after a power off
  5. And some other small bug fixes and cosmetic refinements

/Jonas, Eric

Looking very good, and waiting patently for its release.

@john-g said in Coming update for Alkatronic, and Cloud:

I really hope this works out well
To give you an idea of my impression of setting the Alkatronic up on an android ph on bluetooth i would rate the experience at about minus 5 on a scale of 1 to 10.
Even just the pair request pop ups every few seconds is enough to send you off to the looney bin

I have the same issue with iPhone - disconnects and BT keeps popping up about every 30 seconds or so. Very annoying...

I really hope this works out well
To give you an idea of my impression of setting the Alkatronic up on an android ph on bluetooth i would rate the experience at about minus 5 on a scale of 1 to 10.
Even just the pair request pop ups every few seconds is enough to send you off to the looney bin

@eric said in Coming update for Alkatronic, and Cloud:

Just a teaser update, this is a screen from your cloud access page after the update. We are working to include the pump cal and ph cal functions as well!! So as soon as your Alkatronic is online, you can almost fully access the device via the cloud platform!

0_1531882041910_6A8FFC47-4DF7-41D4-A7AB-CB4859CB58DB.jpeg

Looking great @Eric and @Jonas.

Just a teaser update, this is a screen from your cloud access page after the update. We are working to include the pump cal and ph cal functions as well!! So as soon as your Alkatronic is online, you can almost fully access the device via the cloud platform!

0_1531882041910_6A8FFC47-4DF7-41D4-A7AB-CB4859CB58DB.jpeg

Thank you guys for working on getting #4 implemented.